How Do You Give Back to Your Community?
At Johns Law Firm, we value community. Our goal is to advocate for individuals in our community and help them get justice from personal injuries from car accidents or trucking accidents and those with insurance disputes
We believe an attorney’s purpose is to use their legal knowledge and experience to help others who are victims, and we want every lawyer and future lawyer to do the same.
To help other aspiring attorneys protect their communities, our firm awards a $1,500 scholarship to one student who writes about their involvement in their community.
**The deadline for this scholarship submission is December 31, 2020. If you do not submit your essay by this date, you will not be eligible for the scholarship. No late submissions will be accepted.
How to Apply
- To apply for the scholarship contest fill out and submit the following information in the link below
- Submit Your Essay Here
- To apply for this scholarship, we are asking participating students to write a 300-400 word essay about how you give back to your community. Your essay should include specific examples of community work. The winner of this scholarship will be chosen based on the student's involvement and their ability to describe their in the most compelling way.
- One (1) winner will receive $1,500 to put towards their college tuition
- In the most compelling way we want to you to describe how you have given back to your community
- Minimum word count: 300
- Cannot exceed 400 words
- Applicants must be high school seniors that are graduating in summer 2020; or
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a university for the start of the fall 2020 semester.
- December 31, 2020
- One (1) Winner will be selected January 15th, 2021