Why Did You Decide to Become a Lawyer?
At Johns Law Firm, our personal injury lawyers specialize in representing victims of accidents, injuries, and even insurance companies disputes. As attorneys, we feel that it is our responsibility to advocate for those who have been injured in accidents that were not their fault. In fact, helping those in need is one of the reasons our law firm exists.
For this year’s scholarship contest, we are asking students to submit an essay about why they decided to become a lawyer.
We look forward to hearing from the next generation of lawyers, and we will announce the winner of the scholarship by January 15, 2021
**Please submit your scholarship essay by December 31, 2020. If you do not submit your essay by this date, you will not be eligible for the scholarship. No late submissions will be accepted.
How to Apply
- Submit your information using the link below
- Submit Your Entry Here.
- Students are expected to write a 300-400 word essay about what influenced their legal career and why they are pursuing law school. The winner with the most compelling essay will receive a $1,500 law school scholarship.
- One (1) winner will receive $1,500 to put towards their law school tuition
- A maximum word count of 300 words, but no more than 400 words
- Must be currently enrolled or accepted in an accredited law school
- In order to apply for this scholarship, you must be enrolled at an accredited law school
- If you have applied to a law school and have not been accepted yet, you may apply for the scholarship, however, the scholarship will be awarded to a student already enrolled at an accredited law school
- Submit Your Essay by December 31, 2020
- One winner will be selected by email January 15, 2021