Jeremiah N. Johns is a trial attorney who represents clients in insurance, maritime, personal injury, and litigation matters. Raised on a family farm in Southeast Georgia, at an early age he gained an appreciation for hard work and ingenuity. These values form the bedrock of his practice.
Jeremiah began his legal career representing insurance companies and large corporations in a wide array of litigation matters. This experience allowed him to sharpen his litigation skills and provide strong foundation for helping his clients through in cases against the same insurance companies and corporations that he use to represent. Jeremiah uses his knowledge of the insurance industry to maximize results for his clients.
Jeremiah holds an LL.M. in Admiralty from Tulane Law School and a J.D. from Syracuse University, where he graduated with honors. He also graduated magna cum laude with bachelor degrees in political science and economics from Georgia State University.
Jeremiah is licensed to practice in Louisiana, Texas, Florida and Georgia, and has litigated cases throughout the United States. He is skilled at handling cases in both state and federal court, as well as before various administrative agencies and arbitration panels.
- Tulane Law School, LL.M. New Orleans, LA
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D. Syracuse, NY
Honors: Cum Laude
- Georgia State University, B.A., B.S. Atlanta, GA
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- U.S. District Courts, Louisiana, Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts
- U.S. District Courts, Texas, Eastern and Southern Districts
- U.S. District Courts, Florida, Southern and Northern Districts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Disputes
- Property Damage
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Disputes
- Maritime Injuries
- Cruise Ship Accidents