Drunk driving occurs far too often in the United States. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), an average of almost 30 Americans die each day in drunk driving-related accidents.
Not only are lives lost in these accidents, but loved ones and families suffer immeasurable losses, both emotionally and financially.
At Johns Law Firm, our personal injury attorneys have far too much experience with these accidents and the devastating impact they have on everyone involved.
In an effort to reduce drunk driving in our community, we offer free cab rides on select 2020 holidays to keep our communities and your loved ones safe.
How Does the Free Cab Rides Program Work?
If you have been drinking, don’t ever get behind the wheel, no matter the circumstances. Instead of putting your life and other lives in danger, call a taxi or a ride-sharing service (Uber, Lyft, etc.) and our firm will pay for your ride home.
All you have to do is book your safe ride home and pay the driver, and we will reimburse you.
Enjoy the holidays, but don’t put your life in danger for any reason. If you have any questions about our free cab rides program or how it works, please contact an attorney at our firm today.
- The program covers rides taken in the New Orleans metro area
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on the day of the holiday and 10am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum value of $30.00.
- The maximum value includes a tip up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 100 submissions.
- Super Bowl Sunday - February 2
- St. Patrick’s Day - March 17
- Fourth of July - July 4
- Labor Day - September 7
- Halloween - October 31
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day - November 25 & 26
- New Years Eve & Day - December 31 & January 1
- Mardi Gras - February 25
- Jazz Fest - April 23
Mail your receipt, a photocopy of your driver’s license, and your PayPal email address/address to:
- The Johns Law Firm
365 Canal Street,
New Orleans, LA 70130