Blair Brogan is an experienced attorney who assists individual and corporate clients nationally and internationally in complex commercial disputes, employment matters, personal injury claims, maritime litigation, and criminal proceedings.
Blair has successfully represented clients in state and federal proceedings throughout the Gulf Coast and as far as Guam. Blair’s litigation experience includes state and federal appeals, international litigation and arbitration, federal administrative proceedings, vessel arrests, and white-collar criminal defense, as well as complex discovery and trial work in civil and criminal proceedings.
Blair graduated magna cum laude with a Certificate in Admiralty and Maritime Law from Tulane University Law School, where she sat on the Executive Board of the Tulane Maritime Law Journal and served as president of the Federalist Society.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
New Orleans, LA
Honors: Magna Cum Laude – Certificate in Admiralty & Maritime Law
- American University, B.A.
With Honors – History
- U.S. District Courts, Texas, Northern and Southern Districts
- U.S. District Courts, Louisiana, Eastern and Middle Districts
- U.S. District Courts, Florida, Southern and Middle Districts